The leading marketing, sales and customer service automation platform, HubSpot, has over 75,000 customers in more than 120 countries around the world — and those numbers are growing every day.
With competition for consumer attention higher than ever, businesses need to use every tool at their disposal to ensure their products and services are front-and-centre. Moreover, they need to provide a frictionless buyer’s journey that offers exceptional customer service at every touchpoint, pre-and post-purchase.
In light of this need, HubSpot has introduced its Growth Suite Enterprise package. Promoting scalability through interdepartmental alignment, the suite caters to growing businesses trying to navigate the nuances of customer relations in the digital world. Developed to flatten the learning curve, HubSpot’s enterprise suit avoids the common adoption and implementation problems by championing straightforwardness that’s backed by better customer support.
We go into detail about the various marketing and sales solutions the Growth Suite Enterprise contains in the below article.
Using multiple tools for different sales, marketing and service actions is expensive, and can create poor customer experiences that have the potential to damage a company’s reputation. In an age where brand advocacy is crucial, a negative experience can have far-reaching implications, especially when you take online feedback platforms such as Google Reviews into account.
This is why it’s necessary to consolidate all of your promotional efforts into one, automation-powered and analytics-rich place. HubSpot — as the name suggests — is a hub that pulls together disparate data threads for a 360-degree, single customer view that streamlines the buyer’s journey. Essentially, the platform and its suite of tools helps businesses attract, convert, close, and retain customers through proven inbound marketing strategies. These strategies drive engagement and gather customer data and analytics, which make interactions, tracking, and measuring campaign success easier and more accurate.
HubSpot has really transformed over the last three to four years to be a platform suitable for enterprise sized organisations. No longer is there a growth ceiling where you have to migrate on to another tool to continue to scale.
To facilitate the above, HubSpot has four comprehensive hubs:
A full suite of marketing software and tools to grow traffic, convert leads, and track prospects as they move through the buyer’s journey. It helps growing businesses:
- Create content without having to use developers.
- Channel targeted traffic to specific web pages.
- Increase qualified leads by converting more website visitors.
- Manage and organize internal teams for maximum efficiency.
Track deals and manage all sales activity from one dashboard to facilitate a faster sales cycle for more closed deals. With the Sales Hub, you can:
- Use automation that’s personalised, rather than impersonal.
- Know exactly when a prospect opens a mail or clicks a link so you can follow-up timeously.
- Automate manual tasks like data entry, lead rotation, and email communications.
- By syncing with HubSpot’s CRM, you can track all deals in your sales pipeline.
Help your customer service team deliver exceptional customer experiences by bringing communication channels into one universal inbox. Notable features include:
- One-on-one conversations with customers from a universal inbox that collects each communication.
- Log and assign customer issues based on priority, from a centralised location.
- Built-in reporting tools help service teams measure the impact of their customer communications.
- ChatBots bolster customer service and direct customers to the relevant documentation, website page, or specialist.
A content management system built for all stakeholders, giving developers flexible themes and content frameworks to work with, and marketers the simplicity they need to edit and create pages without assistance. With the CMS Hub, you can:
- Create and manage personalised websites targeted to different audiences (including creating exclusive password protected content).
- Take decisive action to improve your website with built-in SEO recommendations.
- Switch between languages, manage multiple language domains, and optimise each of them for SEO. (Read more on creating a multi-language website here).
- Use adaptive testing to monitor up to five variations of a page and highlight the best performing option.
There are four different pricing plans available on these hubs:
- Free: Gives you access to HubSpot’s intuitive CRM software for effective contact management.
- Starter: Begins at $50 per month and comes with deeper features to capture, engage and convert leads, such as ad retargeting and ChatBots.
- Professional: From $800 (billed at $9,600 a year), the Professional package is for SMEs who want a higher level of personalisation — including smart content and automation — and effective ways of optimising conversion rates, such as with A/B testing.
- Enterprise: This package is for businesses who want enterprise-grade tools without the adoption and implementation complexities of alternative offerings. This tier gives you the full spectrum of marketing solutions, with the addition of company-wide team management, full control of revenue, and features that extend the platform beyond what you initially paid for.
The short answer: definitely
The longer answer: it hasn’t always been.
HubSpot began as an SMB-sized product that used the inbound methodology and marketing automation to bring customers to growing businesses with relevant material and communications. Over the last decade, HubSpot has developed into a platform that is now seen as an enterprise-level product, but at the fraction of the cost of general enterprise-scale software.
As an enterprise company, you will require added security, deeper functionality and more granular insights from a data stream that dwarfs that of smaller companies. HubSpot Enterprise has a deep range of features — over and above the products included in the Starter and Professional packages — that are geared towards companies that have larger databases. Here’s what you can look forward to:
“Always easy. Now deeply powerful.”
HubSpot’s Marketing Hub Enterprise combines enterprise-grade functionality with consumer-grade simplicity. The additional features are both powerful and intuitive, and ideal for growing businesses who find their current marketing suite is bursting at the seams.
Multi-touch revenue attribution: This report links revenue to the marketing interactions that closed the deal, giving you granular insight into where you should be putting your budget.
Portal partitioning: Segment your marketing collateral by team and team members. This division ensures that everyone has access to the right content, such as forms, workflows, lists and CTAs.
Adaptive testing: AI-enhanced A/B testing that ditches manual setup, tracking and measurement. Backed by advanced machine learning, adaptive testing runs tests automatically and optimises the conversion rates of your website.
Account-based marketing (ABM): Instead of casting the net industry-wide, ABM is a hyper-personalised strategy that channels marketing collateral towards a specific prospect or client in a concerted effort to drive revenue higher.
Higher capacity: The Enterprise package increases automation limits from 500 to 1000 workflows and reports to 20 (up from 10).
Custom events: When a person takes a specific action on your website or mobile app a custom event is triggered and sent to the team. Event completion reporting then helps you follow and record which specific events were triggered, by which actions, and where. To learn more about setting up and managing custom events in HubSpot, check out this blog.
Multiple email preference centres: We all know that one person in the office who has hundreds of unopened emails sitting in their inbox! This feature allows companies with multiple teams across different regions to create separate email subscriptions so that each brand, team or branch receives the communications that are relevant to them.
Enhanced security: Enterprise offers additional features to safeguard your valuable assets against mishaps, unintentional or otherwise.
- Single Sign-On gives you more control over which users have access to your various HubSpot accounts.
- Password-protected content allows you to grant users exclusive access to published web pages and premium content.
- Avoid social media missteps by limiting your permissions to the specialists and implementing draft-only permissions to team members who aren’t part of the creative team.
Integrations and ecosystem: The enterprise package integrates with all of your favourite tools and software, granting access to over 350 HubSpot integrations to power your marketing efforts. This includes HubSpot for WordPress, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Marketo, MailChimp, and Shopify.
“Sell smarter, not harder.”
Sales Hub Enterprise offers a full suite of sales acceleration and CPQ software solutions that are already built into HubSpot’s CRM platform. The Sales Hub removes the bloat of a cluttered CRM to give your sales team the breathing room they need to close deals and nurture client relationships.
Playbooks: From standardised best practices and proven call scripts to buyer personas and how-to guides, sales teams have the assets they need to win over potential leads and continue servicing existing customers.
E-sign: Allows you to gather legally-binding e-signatures without having to rely on printing and scanning documents.
Call transcription: Only available with Sales Hub Enterprise, calls are automatically recorded, transcribed and saved to the contact’s timeline. Machine learning will then make things even easier by proposing follow-up tasks for every transcribed call.
Workflow extensions: Automate tasks and send data between HubSpot and other tools and services you use with customised workflow triggers.
Single Sign-On: Give the keys of your HubSpot castle to select users with single sign-on accreditation, thereby bolstering security through precise access control.
Calculated properties: Leave the maths to the (automated) experts! You can now add properties that calculate commissions and splits. You can also “create properties that populate with the minimum, maximum, count, sum, or average of another property.”
Predictive lead scoring: With the help of machine learning, Sales Hub Enterprise empowers sales teams with automated lead qualification that’s based on data gathered from the complete buyer’s journey. This unprecedented “customer context in one place” gives your team the information they need to contact the right people at the right time.
Quote-approval workflows: With this feature, you can automate quote approval so that any required changes are quickly communicated to your sales team before they’re sent to a potential client.
Recurring revenue tracking: This handy analytics report evaluates and predicts the value of a recurring deal’s revenue over a period of time. This gives your sales team a better idea of how factors such as renewals and customer churn after affecting your income and profit.
“A new package of service tools that helps sophisticated service teams.”
Along with every Service Hub Professional feature, the Enterprise toolkit comes packed with tools to nurture the growth of customer service teams.
Customisable chatbots: New code snippets and webhooks extend your onsite and Facebook Messenger functionality by channelling gathered data right back into your contact records. Watch the product video here.
Advanced chat targeting: Give users a more personalised chat experience with relevant communications that are triggered by factors such as a visitor’s location, source of referral, and page scrolling actions. Check out the product video here.
Greater capacity: From workflow limits to the number of lists you can compile, Sales Hub Enterprise has doubled up on capacity. You’re now able to set up 200 custom reports, 25 customised dashboards, 1,000 workflows and more.
Email frequency safeguards: Avoid irritating prospects and clients by overloading their inboxes with unnecessary emails. This feature protects both staff and clientbase by capping the maximum number of emails a contact is able to receive within a predetermined period of time.
Playbooks: Give your customer service team the real-time guidance they need to get prospects and customers to commit, with built-in assets such as best practices and scripts.
Goals (yet to be released): This incoming feature allows individual agents and teams to compile reports based on metrics for a specific personal goal. For example, “an agent can track their total avg. response time related to a company wide customer service level agreement.”
“Extend your content while maintaining the security of your site.”
CMS Hub Enterprise offers advanced settings and features that empower proactivity within your marketing, development, and IT teams.
- Marketers can make content changes to the website without the help of developers, which increases their sense of ownership.
- Thanks to HubSpot’s flexible themes system, developers are able to use the tools they are most comfortable with.
- IT professionals are better equipped to monitor the health of their websites to ensure a clean and positive user experience.
Multi-domains: Multiple brand domains accommodate business growth by tracking your content within a single instance of HubSpot.
Reverse proxy support: HubSpot’s intuitive content editing suite empowers marketers, while a trusted, external domain loads all content from a single place.
Site performance reporting: Customers can create reporting dashboards for the content that’s hosted on HubSpot. This information can then be used to identify errors reported by clients, webpages with high traffic, and other performance reports.
Dynamic page testing: With up to five variations of a page to ensure effective optimisation, Hubspot will serve up the most relevant, high-performing page to your website visitors.
Code alerts: Pinpoint areas of your website that have structural or design issues that are slowing the site down and creating bad customer experiences.
Serverless functions: This feature allows you to add interactive elements to your HubSpot content, such as guest books, dynamic calculators, and event registrations.
Powerful numbers that validate why these market leaders are currently using Enterprise Hub’s intuitive, yet deeply powerful software:
- Snap Finance
- G2 Crowd
For the full experience and to maximise growth benefits, we recommend investing in Growth Suite Enterprise, which is built on top of HubSpot’s CRM. You find out more information the cost of the HubSpot CRM to your business here. This all-in-one solution combines the aforementioned marketing, sales and services hubs into one practical, powerful and intuitive platform. Growth Suite Enterprise enables your business to:
- Break down silos and align interdepartmental efforts in service of business-wide goals
- Craft a best-in-class customer service experience wherever they are in your buyer’s journey
- Scale your business as you unify and simplify your sales, customer service and marketing efforts
Cost: Beginning at $4,200 per month, the Growth Suite includes each Enterprise solution, with a discount that amounts to 25% off each respective product. The package includes:
- HubSpot CRM
- Marketing Hub Enterprise
- Sales Hub Enterprise
- Service Hub Enterprise
Should you decide to invest in the separate Enterprise products, these are their respective prices:
Marketing Hub Enterprise: From $3,200 per month or billed at $38,400 per year.
Sales Hub Enterprise: Starts at $1,200 per month or billed at $14,400 annually.
Service Hub Enterprise: $1,200 per month or $14,400 a year.
CMS Hub Enterprise: $900 a month or $10,800 annually.
Financially speaking, it’s more cost-effective to purchase Growth Suite’s bundle. In terms of maximising business growth opportunity and streamlining operations, having all the tools you require in one place just makes more sense. This alleviates the managerial pressure of having to manage various tools and disparate data from different sources.
To chat to an expert or for any onboarding support, we put together a useful guide on choosing the right Inbound agency to help you on your HubSpot journey here.
While not hidden costs per se, there are a few pricing addendums to take note of:
While the Growth Suite package comes with 10,000 contacts included, there is an extra cost of $7.50 each month for every 1,000 additional contacts. For example, if you estimate your business needs 250,000 contacts, your monthly costs will rise to $6,000.
There are a wealth of add-ons to consider, too. These include:
▪ Reporting: Raise your Custom Dashboards limit to 200 and create up to 2,000 Custom Reports for an additional fee of $150.00 a month
▪ Ads: For $75.00 a month, you can increase your ad spend limit by $50K, craft additional audiences, and receive hourly audience syncing
▪ Brand domain: An extra $525.00 a month allows you to host content, create reports and set up permissions on extra brand domains (also known as root domains)
▪ API: Elevate your API call volume for integrations between HubSpot and your additional services to 1,000,000 calls a day for $375.00 a month
There are also three (required) onboarding fees to be aware of. These once-off costs get you HubSpot’s team of specialists, their strategic guidance and a custom onboarding plan to suit your company and its goals.
Cost: $3,000 for each Enterprise Hub ($9,000 for onboarding the full suite in total).
If the above is not viable, there are specialised options out there. The HubSpot community is extremely knowledgeable, with a number of tried-and-trusted experts who can make the onboarding process much simpler, and more cost-effective. Such as HubSpot Elite Partner, Huble Digital.
By investing in HubSpot’s Enterprise solutions, you’re getting an enterprise-grade tool kit at a mid-range price. The suite is ideal for businesses that have outgrown their current MarTech stack, as well as larger enterprises that want to consolidate their data and promotional efforts into one super-efficient place.
With its full suite of marketing, sales, customer service and CRM solutions, the HubSpot Enterprise package is more than just a tool, it’s an all-in-one powerhouse that streamlines and connects internal operations while delivering impactful communications to prospects and existing clients. We’ll let HubSpot have the last word:
“Ditch the point solutions. Invest in one platform for marketing, sales, and customer service that provides the sophistication scaling companies need with the simplicity you deserve.”