To add products to your deal, follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the line items section of your deal. This is where you can manage and track the products or services associated with your deal.
2. Click on the "Add Product" button to open a dropdown menu of available products. This menu will display a list of all the products that have been set up in your system.
3. Select the desired product from the dropdown menu. You can search for a specific product by typing in its name or browse through the list to find the one you need.
4. Once you have selected the product, you will be prompted to enter the quantity or any other relevant details for that particular product. This could include specifications, variations, or any customizations that are available.
5. After entering the necessary information, click on the "Add" button to add the product to your deal. The product will now appear as a line item in your deal, indicating that it has been successfully added.
By following these steps, you can easily add products to your deal and keep track of the items associated with it. This ensures that all the necessary information is recorded and easily accessible for future reference.