As a Sales & Account Executive, you will be a driven, solutions-oriented, research-driven and analytical member of the Sales team.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Taking a prospect from expressed interest through to a closed customer
- Reaching your set targets
- Excelling in each stage of the sales process - from the demonstration of the software to the negotiation of the contract
- Development of strategies to reach the territory target
- Coaching & Managing other team members reporting to you
- Conducting outbound prospecting to create your own pipeline
- Building a relationship with HubSpot Direct Sales Reps in your territory and collaborating on deals together
- Providing accurate forecasting reports
A minimum of 5-9 years in a Digital and or technical Agency in a consulting/specialist role working with clients throughout the whole process (consulting, solution building, implementation and training)
Relevant Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business Strategy or Finance. (A BComm Honours, BBusSci in Marketing, Masters in Marketing or Business)
Being fully certified in HubSpot 1 & 2 and as well as 3 other HubSpot certifications. 3+ years of HubSpot use (or similar CRM/Marketing Automation platform)
Technically minded and able to grasp our technology stack i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Slack, Accelo, G-Suite, Excel etc.
Thrives in a fast-paced and agency-style team environment and can easily adapt to changing market and organisational requirements. Ability to drive and manage multiple internal stakeholders during sales engagements
Excellent communicator with superb interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to present your work and articulate succinctly. Adept at high-level client presentations
Working at Huble means never missing a trend. Always on the cutting edge of technical possibilities, we can offer our customers the best service and ensure that they are not left behind in the market.
If you want managers that believe, challenge and trust in you, this is the place to be. You're given a lot of room to improve and grow your skills. A welcoming international culture which understands that life is more than just work and checking boxes, but also enjoys a good (and sometimes also bad) joke together. Our office BBQ parties are legendary.
What I like about Huble is this great team. Everyone supports each other wherever possible. Everyone gets the opportunity to learn from each other and apply this new knowledge to projects.